What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Oil Painting Lessons that give joy for a lifetime
- Learn the same techniques that can be used for the portrait and the landscape! I explain the differences
- With over 140 pages of information and 225 photos you get a complete how-to manual
- Learn all the technique needed to do any painting you would like
- No more guess work in how to start your painting
- No more frustrating issues with your materials
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A Real Art Lesson scores 70.92/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easy-oil-painting-techniques.org/real-art-lesson-cb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easy-oil-painting-techniques.org you’ll also be taken through to easy-oil-painting-techniques.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)